Wyzer is on the lookout for talented and passionate individuals to join our cause in helping every single organisation become a digital organisation. We’re a small and ambitious team that work closely in sync while each taking real ownership of our respective areas. We are motivated by building intelligent solutions that drive meaningful value to our customers.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an API Developer to join our existing team and contribute towards developing, extending and documenting our API which is in use across several of our products and at several of our clients. You will be working on existing and new projects – building both internal and client-facing APIs.
- Design, Develop, Test and Document features required by our clients or core systems
- Work as part of a cross functional team to produce high quality solutions to our clients
- Clearly communicate with all stakeholders
- Experience building fault-tolerant and highly-scalable APIs in production systems
- Willingness to learn and work with Elixir and Java
- Experience with Databases such as PostgresSQL, CouchDB or Elastic
- Familiarity with writing tests and CI/CD pipelines
- Strong communication and writing skills in English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Elixir, the Phoenix Framework and Ruby on Rails
- Understanding of BPMN paradigm
- Experience with other functional languages, such as Scala, Clojure and Haskel
- Knowledge of architecture patterns such as Micro-services and CQRS
- Knowledge of Linux, Vagrant, Docker and Kubernetes
Who we are
Wyzer is a software startup based in Malta made up of technology-oriented problem solvers that offer products and services to enterprises to ensure that they flourish in the digital world. Our goal is to change the way people work and the way organisations offer their services through No Code and Low Code technologies.
What we do
Through our products and services, Wyzer assists organisations in automating their business processes to help them become more efficient and offer better customer experiences through the use of technology.
How we do it
We are proud to utilise modern technologies and constantly update our software stack to continuously improve the quality of our codebase and systems. We adopt a micro-service architecture – our systems are made up of small, re-usable and interchangeable modules that independently handle units of functionality.
We use RabbitMQ to handle the communication between the modules, Elixir to build scalable micro-services, the Phoenix framework to expose APIs and a combination of Vue JS and React to build our responsive web portal and native mobile apps. We also utilise several Java-based services to handle authentication, authorisation and the execution of business processes.
We are a remote-friendly, agile company that prioritises a healthy and friendly work environment for all. We catch up regularly to organise ourselves through daily virtual stand ups and weekly company meetings.