Wyzer is on the lookout for talented and passionate individuals to join our cause in helping every single organisation become a digital organisation. We’re a small and ambitious team that work closely in sync while each taking real ownership of our respective areas. We are motivated by building intelligent solutions that drive meaningful value to our customers.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our existing team and contribute towards extending our current CI/CD pipeline and infrastructure.
- Manage and enhance development and deployments tools
- Enhance automation scripts that build, release and deploy our solutions
- Help setup and monitor client and local environments, both test areas and production
- Experience with cloud environments such as Azure or AWS
- Experience with virtualisation and orchestration technologies, such as Vagrant, Docker and Kubernetes
- Previous experience in scripting and/or programming languages, Go would be considered as an asset
- Previous experience with database technologies, such as PostgresSQL
- Strong communication and writing skills in English
Nice to have
- Understanding of BPMN paradigm
- Knowledge of building and maintaining CI pipelines, preferably Jenkins
Who we are
Wyzer is a software startup based in Malta made up of technology-oriented problem solvers that offer products and services to enterprises to ensure that they flourish in the digital world. Our goal is to change the way people work and the way organisations offer their services through No Code and Low Code technologies.
What we do
Through our products and services, Wyzer assists organisations in automating their business processes to help them become more efficient and offer better customer experiences through the use of technology.
How we do it
We are proud to utilise modern technologies and constantly update our software stack to continuously improve the quality of our codebase and systems. We adopt a micro-service architecture – our systems are made up of small, re-usable and interchangeable modules that independently handle units of functionality.
We use RabbitMQ to handle the communication between the modules, Elixir to build scalable micro-services, the Phoenix framework to expose APIs and a combination of Vue JS and React to build our responsive web portal and native mobile apps. We also utilise several Java-based services to handle authentication, authorisation and the execution of business processes.
We are a remote-friendly, agile company that prioritises a healthy and friendly work environment for all. We catch up regularly to organise ourselves through daily virtual stand ups and weekly company meetings.