Wyzer is on the lookout for talented and passionate individuals to join our cause in helping every single organisation become a digital organisation. We’re a small and ambitious team that work closely in sync while each taking real ownership of our respective areas. We are motivated by building intelligent solutions that drive meaningful value to our customers (B2B).
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a highly creative individual that has an eye for aesthetics and detail who would like to work with a young and dynamic team to bring ideas to life.
Our dream candidate is passionate about design and has innovative ideas for content creation to ensure that final designs are on-brand. They have an understanding of different social channels and how to cater to such. An organised perfectionist with a sense of efficiency when it comes to tight deadlines but is also able to work independently under minimal supervision. A creative who strives on uniqueness and being the best at what they do with an understanding of composition and typography.
- Conceptualise visuals based on requirements
- Develop illustrations, logos and other assets using design software
- Bring ideas to life with your expertise when it comes to designing content for a variety of channels including Social Media, display advertising, video channels etc.
- Work with the team to modify and repurpose design assets for various products and campaigns & amend designs after feedback
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Business Development Departments as well as Front-End Developers to work together on campaigns and visuals
- Excellent communication skills
- 5+ years of experience working in a similar creative design role
- Proficient experience with Adobe Suite or any other prefered alternative
- Ability to design a stand mock-up for conferences
- Familiarity with digital and printed content creation
- A strong portfolio of illustrations, animations, video production and other content creations (Please send this to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and Job Role as the subject).
- Resilience under pressure and against deadlines as well as the ability to take feedback
- Strong communication and writing skills in English
Nice to have
- Experience and interest in the Tech industry is preferred
- Keeps up-to-date with the latest trends
Who we are
Wyzer is a software startup based in Malta made up of technology-oriented problem solvers that offer products and services to enterprises to ensure that they flourish in the digital world. Our goal is to change the way people work and the way organisations offer their services through No Code and Low Code technologies.
What we do
Through our products and services, Wyzer assists organisations in automating their business processes to help them become more efficient and offer better customer experiences through the use of technology.
How we do it
We are proud to utilise modern technologies and constantly update our software stack to continuously improve the quality of our codebase and systems. We adopt a micro-service architecture – our systems are made up of small, re-usable and interchangeable modules that independently handle units of functionality.
We use RabbitMQ to handle the communication between the modules, Elixir to build scalable micro-services, the Phoenix framework to expose APIs and a combination of Vue JS and React to build our responsive web portal and native mobile apps. We also utilise several Java-based services to handle authentication, authorisation and the execution of business processes.
We are a remote-friendly, agile company that prioritises a healthy and friendly work environment for all. We catch up regularly to organise ourselves through daily virtual stand-ups and weekly company meetings.